Friday, November 26, 2010

Introduction

We haven't really said much about ourselves yet, so here is goes.



My name is Ben. I am a craftsman and kind of a jack-of-all-trades, master of a couple.  I am a husband,  father of one son, and a self-employed bladesmith (Ben Potter, Bladesmith, Privateer Armoury ). My favorite pastimes are spending time with my family, taking walks, traditional crafts, learning new skills, and of course, sailing. I am currently working on my USCG OUPV license with the goal of doing sailing charters in the southern California area. I am very happiliy married to the most wonderful and amazing woman in the world:




Well, thank you, Ben- I heartily reciprocate. My name is Corrie and I am also a craftsman in my sphere- I love to sew for myself and others, cook for everyone, and dabble in all things creative. I am a harpist, and play at weddings and events with my mother. I am a book-fiend, although my literature of choice is melodrama-free. Living on a boat is also a dream of mine- I love to entertain and have people over, and there ain't no venue more inviting than a boat. In the summer. Well, we'll get one with a wood stove. And in the winter I'll bake bread and have the clam chowder simmering.

This pretty much sums up our relationship...
except for...
"ROO"
Our special son!! Living, as we do, with one set of in-laws and a few blocks from the other, Roo is the most popular kid in town. He is an extremely adventurous and not-too-fastidious baby. We are looking forward to raising him on the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment